|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (610 days ago)|
- Luxury 2/3 bed apartment
- Spacious living room with original wood flooring
- Beautiful fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bathrooms, Ensuite to master bedroom
- Comes fully furnished
- Fantastic location
- Available for short and long term let
- Immediatly available
Highly desirable luxury apartment to rent in a prestigious mansion block located in the heart of Chelsea. This recently refurbished third floor apartment benefits from a spacious thru lounge, three double bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite, beautiful contemporary kitchen with all integrated appliances, two bathrooms, high quality engineered wood flooring, comes fully furnished and its available immediately. Located in between the famous Fulham Road and Old Brompton Road with its myriad of shops and eateries, also it provides excellent transportation and other amenities. Available immediately for short or long term let.
VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58854767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HOP0002517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lilypad Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.