|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 May 2017 (415 days ago)|
- 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- SEPARATE RECEPTION
- FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN
- GROUND FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- UPSTAIRS WC
- LARGE BASEMENT FOR STORAGE
- CLOSE TO PLAISTOW STATION
- CLOSE TO NEWVIC COLLEGE AND NEWHAM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Hunters are proud to present this beautiful family home conveniently located in a much sought after area. The property comprises of two bright and airy receptions on the ground floor, of which one can be used as a bedroom. The second reception leads to a fitted kitchen and a modern family bathroom. To the rear you will find a private garden approximately 50ft long. On the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms and an additional WC. Require storage? Take advantage of a large basement with ample space for all your storage needs.
Location is key, with many local shops and eateries within walking distance. You will also be very close to Newham University Hospital and NewVic College. With Plaistow Station only 1 mile from the property, you also have excellent bus links taking you to the ever popular Westfield Stratford City.
A viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the size and quality of this excellent property. Do not miss out on this opportunity and call us now to book your viewing.
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99215872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.