|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2019 (33 days ago)|
- Spacious First Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Allocated Parking For One Vehicle
- Walking Distance To Leigh Broadway
- 1.1 Miles To Both Leigh & Chalkwell Train Station
- Modern Kitchen
- Superb Bathroom
- Working Tenants Only, No Pets, No DSS
- Phone Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks are delighted to welcome to the rental market this newly refurbished, spacious, 1 double bedroom first floor apartment.
The property is situated in a great location being only 0.7 miles to the iconic Leigh Broadway with it's wide array of boutique shops, bars & restaurants and 1.1 miles to both Leigh & Chalkwell Train Station providing direct access into London Fenchurch Street making this an ideal proeprty for commuters.
The property is immaculate throughout and boasts a great L-shaped lounge/diner, a good size double bedroom, an extremely modern kitchen fitted with gas hob and electric oven and a good size bathroom fitted with white 3 piece suite and waterfall showerhead.
The property has one allocated parking space to the rear.
This property is available late January 2019, working tenants only, no pets, no DSS.
Phone Ayers & Cruiks to view 01702 343060
? Spacious First Floor Flat
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58954368.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.