Light Industrial to rentArgyle Industrial Estate, Appin Road, Birkenhead, CH41
2,357 sq. ft.
- 2,357 sq ft (218 sq m)
Argyle Industrial Estate extends to 104,684 sq ft in 69 units. The large estate provides a range of small terraced workshop units from 484 sq ft to 2,357 sq ft, some of which have their own secure compounds to the front of them.
The larger industrial warehouse units range from 3,401 to 11,253 sq ft. The high quality accommodation is designed to allow maximum utilisation of workspace and benefits from ample car parking provisions and circulation space.
Argyle Industrial Estate provides a range of workshop/ warehouse units benefiting from:
* CCTV on-site
* Overnight on site security
* Forecourt and ample car parking
* Reinforced concrete floor
* Brick and blockwork walls
* Gas and electricity to all units
* WC facilities
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-59242466.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MASON OWEN & PARTNERS (Office/Industrial), Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.