|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Incredible two bedroom nineteenth floor flat
- Set within a fantastic modern development with concierge
- Generous reception room and semi-open plan kitchen
- Contemporary finish to a high standard throughout
- Stylish modern en suite bathroom and shower room
- Stunning cityscape views of London
LONG LET. A stunning two bedroom apartment set on the 19th floor of an impressive development in West India Quay, boasting contemporary living space and floor-to-ceiling windows with beautiful views of London.
West India Quay offers a fantastic selection of bars and restaurants while the incredible selection of shops in Canary Wharf is on the doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59368711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.