|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2019 (156 days ago)|
- Student Property
- Half Rent July and August
- Available July 2019
- 3 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single
- On street Parking
- Outbuilding with w/c, heating
- Close to CCCU, Bus Stop and Shop
- Fully Furnished
This property is in a superb location for CCCU along with the City Centre and comes equipped with everything you'll need to enjoy the student lifestyle.
As with all good student properties, there is half rent for July and August - Helping to save you some much needed cash!
The property comprises of three double bedrooms and one single, there is a fully furnished Kitchen which comes equipped with all the necessary white goods, there is also an additional outbuilding which has electricity, heating and a w/c..
Located close to local shop, takeaways and a bus stop.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59413404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000484608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.