|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (604 days ago)|
- Solar panels fitted to the roof
- Two private balconies
- Two fully equipped shower rooms
- Secure storage for bicycles
- Electrical charging points available in the basement car park
Brand new duplex one bedroom specifically designed with high specification finish of a contemporary apartment. High specification has been considered and designed to create a practical, comfortable and relaxed environment. Solar panels fitted to the roof, private balcony which allows natural light to flood in. Secure storage for bicycles. Electrical charging points available in the basement car park. Gateway to London’s attractions and transport links. Excellent transport connections Colindale tube station makes access to Central London convenient and efficient. Local shopping and leisure amenities as well as opportunities to enjoy green, open spaces. Brent Shopping Centre boasts a wide range of high street shops. Local parks and leisure facilities keeping a healthy and active lifestyle is easy with nearby gyms, swimming pools, access to public bicycles and numerous open spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59443814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STNL3793281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Stanmore.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.