|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2019 (40 days ago)|
- Available now
- 2 Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Quiet Location
- Ample Off-Street Parking
- Storage Garage
- Secluded Garden
- Modern Shower Room
- Working Tenants Only, No Pets, No DSS
- Phone Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks Residential are excited to welcome to the rental market this fantastic 2 double bedroom bungalow.
This property is immaculate throughout and benefits from 2 spacious double bedrooms to the front aspect, a modern shower room and an open plan living area to the rear.
The kitchen is fitted with an integrated washing machine, oven & hob.
The property comes with ample off-street parking and a good size storage garage along with a secluded garden.
This property is available immediately. Working tenants only. No pets. No DSS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59469120.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17ORCHILL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.