|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2017 (472 days ago)|
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Close To Public Transport
- 3 Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Rear Yard
- Shops And Amenities Nearby
- Close To Schools And Motorways
- 3 Bedrooms
Kingswood would like to present this well maintained mid terraced property in a convenient locations close to local schools and a short journey to Preston City Centre.
Accommodation briefly comprises of a large bright and airy reception rooms with laminate flooring. It benefits from large double glazed windows, gas fire and surround and radiator.
The large sized kitchen which compromising of modern wall and bass units, integrated hob and oven and new tiled splash backs.
Access to a clean rear yard is gained via the kitchen.
The first floor compromises of two double bedrooms of which are have fully double glazed windows, radiators.
The family 3 piece bathroom includes a bathtub with over head shower, W/C and sink with double glazed window and radiator.
The property benefits from Double Glazing throughout and central heating with a boiler that is less than 12 months old.
Overall this property is a good size property in a popular area close to the City Centre and motorway links as well as local amenities and schools. The property is also a short walk from local supermarket and Leisure Centre.
Viewing highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingswood , Fulwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.