|Added on Rightmove:||14 January 2019 (34 days ago)|
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Executive Apartment
- Exclusive Location
- Walking Distance to Four Oaks Train Station.
- Open Plan Kitchen /Diner
- Gas Central Underfloor Heating
- Secure Gated Underground Carpark
- Available Immediately
- EPC Rating:- C
** John Shepherd Estate Agents ** Present this superb 2 bedroom executive apartment in Scarlett House, situated in one of the most desirable areas of Sutton Coldfield, within close proximity to Sutton town centre, train station and local amenities. The apartment is currently undergoing a full cosmetic refurbishment including brand new carpet throughout.
This stunning 2 bedroom executive apartment comprises of entrance hallway, large downstairs kitchen with granite worktops with open plan dining / living area, 2 spacious double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom.
The property also benefits from gas central underfloor heating, double glazing and secure gated underground parking.
** Internal photos coming soon**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.