|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 August 2017 (406 days ago)|
- LUXURY MODERN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- One double bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchens with Integral cooker/ Hob/ Extractor.
- Modern Shower Room Suite, with walk in Shower
- Spacious light accommodation
- Secure Access
- Close To Hospital/ Town Centre.
- Communal Gardens and Off street parking
- AVAILABLE NOW RENT £450.00 pcm BOND £550.00
- REFERENCING FEES PER TENANT £125.00 GUARANTOR FEE £50.00 EACH ADMINISTRATION FEE £150.00 BOND REGISTRATION FEE £40.00 - NOTED: THESE FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
Looking for luxury then look no further, this one bedroom ground floor apartment is of the highest specification in Doncaster. Accommodation has quality fitted kitchens with a modern feel, shower rooms with modern fixtures and tiling, walk in showers, stainless steel towel radiators, internet connection available, double glazed sash style windows. Excellent communal areas, landscaped gardens and off street parking. Walking distance to town centre. Doncaster Railway station is approx. 2 miles away giving easy access to major cities such as Leeds, York, Newcastle. M18 AND A1 motorways are a short drive away both north and south. Good local Restaurants. Doncaster Royal Infirmary Close By.
RENT £450.00 PCM
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.