|Added on Rightmove:||04 May 2017 (508 days ago)|
- A fantastic four bedroom house with off-street parking
- Lovely private garden
- Large reception room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Close to Twickenham Rugby Stadium
- Moments from amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Well arranged over two floors, this excellent four bedroom house features a lovely reception room with access to a fantastic garden, good sized kitchen with space to dine and four generous bedrooms located in Hounslow.
Argyle Avenue is close to the vast selection of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes in nearby Hounslow, Isleworth and Twickenham. The property is situated within easy reach of the World Famous Twickenham Rugby stadium and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59535079.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1018913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.