|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2019 (35 days ago)|
- A one bedroom property, Offered Unfurnished
- Gas Heating, Original sash windows
- Kitchen has all the required appliances
- Full bath suite with shower over the bath
- Wardrobes provided
- On street permitted parking
- 0.9 Miles to High Barnet Tube
High Barnet is home to The Spires shopping centre, and many local primary schools including Whitings Hill Primary. The area caters well to families and professionals alike with a wide range of restaurants, shopping and other leisure facilities, including a 24-hour Anytime Fitness gym offering state of the art equipment. There are lots of public transport routes available which can take you into London or the outer reaches of Hertfordshire.
This first floor period conversion has been adapted to present a welcoming one double bedroom apartment that has retained many original features, The property is offered unfurnished with Gas heating and original sash windows. There is a staircase that leads to a spacious hall. There is a large living room to the front of the property with new carpets being fitted. The kitchen is to the rear of the property and has all of the required appliances such as a fridge/freezer, washing/dryer, cooker and Gas hob. There is a full bathroom suite with shower over the bath. The double bedroom has one set of wardrobes. The property is within walking distance to the Spires shopping centre and has permitted on street parking. The property is and 0.9 Miles from High Barnet Tube
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59548992.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 380976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Barnet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.