|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (584 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Enviable location in the heart of Soho
- Modern reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Offers smart and well equipped kitchen
- Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Gas fire place
- Hidden Library pull down bed in reception room
SHORT LET. This fabulous one bedroom flat is decorated to a high standard throughout and benefits from a bright, open-plan layout and independent air conditioning control per room heating & cooling.
Positioned in the heart of Soho, Marshall Street is surrounded by a vast array of cafés and shops, while a wealth of other amenities catering for a variety of needs are also available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59570002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1024068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.