|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2017 (437 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Short walk to tube station
- 2 bathrooms, bills and WiFi included
- Weekly cleaner
Property reference number 5704644. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Short walk to tube and shops, great room mates, bills included, fast WiFi, weekly cleaner.
- Professional houseshare
- 2 separate bathrooms
- Less than 10 min walk to Leytonstone tube station (central line - Liverpool street:12 mins, Bank:14 mins),
- Excellent value for money
- Weekly cleaner
- All bills included
- Cafes, supermarkets, gym within walking distance
- Large kitchen, dining, living space area.
- Fast wireless broadband
- Non-smoking household
- NO DSS, NO couples - professional working adults only.
- One-off £65 admin fee if you accept the room.
- Deposit required
Here is what the previous housemates have to say:
"Thanks for being A+ landlords for the past 2 years - I sincerely enjoyed staying in the house and you have been the best landlords I have ever encountered (both in the U.K. and the U.S.)." (Edgars, stayed for over 2 years, moved job and moved to be closer to work).
"I lived at the house for over two years and only moved out because I was leaving London. The house is a quiet and happy home and the housemates are very respectful of one another. The landlords are quick to respond to any problems within the house, which meant that I did not have to be concerned about any issues that arose. If I were moving back to London, I would be very happy to move to one of their properties." (Sara, stayed for over 2 years, left to go travelling).
"The landlords pride themselves on getting the right mix of tenants into the house and it certainly paid off with me being able to enjoy my first 18 months in London. They both are extremely generous people and have always be swift to rectify any problems with the house, allowing me to focus on enjoying my time in London
Thank you both for all you've done since I arrived in London."
Jay (stayed for 18 months the moved on to live with his girlfriend).
'It has been an absolute pleasure staying here and be a part of a lovely home. I also would like to thank you both for being wonderful, approachable and personable landlords. It isn't everyday you come by lovely people and I am so glad that I did.'Kim (stayed for 1 year then moved on to live with her sister).
* Please quote ref. 5704644 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £65.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59634814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704644_46954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.