|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (555 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE HYTHE TRAIN STATION
- CALL JACKSON & CO TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
Property This spacious two bedroom apartment is ideally situated on the Hythe Quay development being within easy reach to The University of Essex, Hythe Train Station and a 24 hour supermarket.
The property offers a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances leading through to a spacious open plan lounge/dinning area with doors leading out to a balcony.
There are two double bedrooms, master bedroom is an excellent size and benefits from en suite shower room and built in wardrobes.
There is also a family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
This apartment is furnished to a high standard and is available November 2016.
Properties in this area are in high demand, please call us for an early viewing so you do not miss out on this exciting apartment.
Fees Rental Amount PCM: ?925.00
Referencing Fee: ?95.00 plus VAT (Per Person)
Administration Fee: ?72.00 Inc. VAT (Per Person)
Check Out Fee: ?72.00 Inc. VAT
Guarantor Fee May Apply.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102741000406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson & Co ltd, Colchester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.