|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 May 2017 (460 days ago)|
- Luxurious 1 bedroom flat
- Prestigious high rise development
- High floor with water and O2 views
- Fully furnished
- Available early July 2017
- 24 hour concierge
- Resident's leisure facilities
- On-site bar and cinema
Situated on a high floor in the prestigious Pan Peninsula development, this stunning property boasts fantastic water and O2 views which can be enjoyed from the floor to ceiling windows.
With fixtures and fittings of the highest quality, this apartment is ideal for those who want to live in a luxury apartment in a fantastic location. The property comprises an open-plan living and kitchen area with integrated appliances, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a marble finished bathroom. The property is available from the early July 2017.
Pan Peninsula is located just a stone throw from South Quay DLR station and is a short walk to Canary Wharf underground station, along with the large shopping mall and numerous supermarkets and restaurants. Residents will benefit from a 24 hour concierge, 5 star resident's gym, pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, bar and cinema.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 401006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Monreal Shaw, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.