|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (327 days ago)|
- Self Contained Studio
- £99 per Week for 44 Week Contract
- £99 per Week for 51 Week Contract
- 24 Hour Manned Concierge
- Secure Access
- Fully Integrated Kitchen & Breakfast Bar
- Next Door to Pure Gym.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Alexandra Road Location
- Double Occupancy Available
SUMMARY A student home away from home - A large studio apartment within new-build, luxury student halls with a range of high spec facilities including: Fully equipped kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, breakfast bar, LED TV, bucket chairs, double beds, under-bed storage, desks and chairs, large wardrobes, storage, wall-mounted book-cases, ensuite bathroom, and secure access intercom. 51 Week contract at £141 per week.
DETAIL St Augustine's House is a modern, independent and high-spec student halls accommodation, perfect for those studying at Plymouth University, Plymouth Art College, The University of St Marks & St John or Peninsula College of Medicine & Dentistry.
Offering a wealth of high quality accommodation, students staying at St Augustine's House will find a warm and welcoming atmosphere and numerous other students of like-mind. Located in Mutley, the halls is located in close proximity to Plymouth city centre and university and a short walk from the social and shopping hub that is Mutley Plain.
The halls have recently undergone a facelift, both in the communal areas an an upgrade of the apartment and studio rooms. The result is accommodation that is both contemporary and practical. Unlike many other halls, St Augustine's House benefits from a number of communal facilities, including gym, lounge area, roof terrace and bike storage facility.
The student apartments come with larger than average rooms - some with spacious terraces and balconies. High-speed broadband and Wi-Fi is fitted throughout, plus with secure electronic access, on-site management and concierge team, 24-hour helpline and CCTV, you can sleep easy knowing that every step has been taken to ensure your safety and security.
THE AREA St Augustine's House is located close to the city centre and within walking distance of the Plymouth University and Plymouth College of Art campuses.
A variety of independent shops, chemists, supermarkets, banks and restaurants are close by to the student apartments. In addition, Plymouth's compact city centre offers an abundance of shopping possibilities, including the state of the art Drake Circus indoor shopping centre.
HIGHLIGHTS PRIVATE GYM
ON-SITE LAUNDRY ROOM
FREE HIGH-SPEED BROADBAND AND WIFI
24 HR CONCIERGE, HELPLINE AND CCTV
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101449000954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Plymouth - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.