|Added on Rightmove:||17 May 2017 (425 days ago)|
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Long-term letting discounts
- Driveway parking to rear
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing thoughout
- Ideally located
- Must be viewed to appreciate
- Many local amenities
- Council tax: Salford band A
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this fully refurbished two bedroom mid terraced property on Leigh Road, Boothstown. The house has been renovated throughout and is effectively a new house internally and is available on a part-furnished or fully furnished basis (full details on request). The property comprises a lounge, kitchen/diner with breakfast table, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom and shower room bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating (Combi boiler). To the front elevation is a small paved garden and to the rear is a paved patio and driveway parking for two cars. Ideally located in the heart of Boothstown with excellent transport links and many local amenities. * Discounts available for long-term lettings * Must be viewed to appreciate.
Master Bedroom 4.04m(13'3)x3.99m(13'1)
Second Bedroom 2.97m(9'9)x2.41m(7'11)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59839879.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.