|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (157 days ago)|
- Multi Award winning Apartment Design
- Sixth Floor Position
- One Large Double Bedroom
- Modern High Specification Kitchen
- Fully Furnished To A High Standard
- Castlefield Location
- Two Balconies with Views
- Five Minutes to Manchesters Deansgate
- Close To Shops And Bars
- Available 14th May 2018
A modern unique spacious design concept which maximises space throughout the most used area's of the apartment. Located on the sixth floor with views from two balconies over the city centre, the apartment briefly comprises: good size living room, fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom with built in wardrobe and storage facilities and a three piece bathroom with shower. The property is conveniently situated in a Castlefield location as it's just a 3 minute walk to the canal bars and 5 minutes walk to Deansgate. Fully Furnished to a high standard. Available 14th May 2018.
If you are interested in viewing this property or have a question we are available 8am till late! We will work harder than any agent to ensure you secure the property that's perfect for you at the perfect price for your pocket.
Please call us on 0161 236 0004 as we would love to help!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60020726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100313000445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckley Frayne, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.