Serviced Office to rentFowler Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14
- Offices from 2 person to 25 person
- Located on Farnborough Airport
- Meeting rooms and VC
- 24 hour access and reception service
- Supported IT/Tel available (CAT 5)
- 24 hour security
- Private parking
- Free shuttle bus
Office space set in this fully furnished 1930s Art Deco building with impressive high-ceilinged reception boasting views of the runway. This 1930s building with reception, a variety of conference rooms are available for meetings. The edge of town location provides excellent transport links with the benefit of being close to local commerce and retail outlets.
The office is situated on Farnborough Business Park, Farnborough within the grounds of Farnborough Airport. 1.5 miles to the busy A331 and access to the M3 motorway. Only 1.5 miles to Farnborough Train Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 340THHUH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Business Office Accommodation.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.