|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2017 (430 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE TO RENT IMMEDIATELY
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED INCLUDING NEW DECORATION AND NEW FLOORING
- TWO BEDROOM INNER TERRACED PROPERTY
- PROPERTY COMPRISES OF: ENTRANCE HALLWAY, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN WITH OVEN AND HOB, PLUMBING FOR AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM/WC WITH ON TAP SHOWER ATTACHMENT.
- WHITE UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS AND ON STREET PARKING
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE LOCAL AMENITIES OF HEXTHORPE AND WALKING DISTANCE OF THE DONCASTER TOWN CENTRE
- RENT £375.00 PCM BOND £475.00
- HOLDING FEE £200.00 (this payment is deducted from the first months rent) ADMIN FEE PER PROPERTY £150.00 REFERENCING FEE PER TENANT £125.00 BOND REGISTRATION FEE £40.00 PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE
AVAILABLE TO RENT IMMEDIATELY
This recently refurbished two bedroom terraced property is a must see! Having the benefit of gas central heating, white UPVC double glazing, large enclosed rear garden and on street parking. The property is close to all the local amenites in Hexthorpe and has easy access to Doncaster Centre and the motorway network. Property Comprises: Entrance hallway, front sitting room, second sitting room/dining room, kitchen with oven and hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, rear exit door to the garden area, stairs to the first floor, two double bedroom both having robe cupboards, bathroom/wc with on tap shower attachment.
NEW DECORATION THROUGHOUT AND NEW FLOORING TO BE FITTED IN THE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM.
*PROPERTY AVAILABLE EARLY APRIL 2017*
RENT £375.00 PCM
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.