|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (100 days ago)|
- Available 3rd October 2018
- Bills Included
- Room with Ensuite Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen facilities
- Close To Local Amenities On Chillingham Road
- Close To Shops & Metro Station
- Easy Commute To Cobalt Business Park
Brunton Residential are pleased to offer to the rental market this En-Suite Room with shared kitchen facilities located on Chillingham Road, Heaton. The property is fully furnished with all bills included.
En-Suite Room within an apartment with four other rooms with shared kitchen facilities.
The room is available 3rd October 2018. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer, the property will suit professionals or students, DSS not accepted.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102207000393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brunton Residential, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.