|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Two Bed Terraced House
- Lounge with Wooden Flooring
- Separate Dining Room
- Stunning High Gloss Modern Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- G.C. Heating / UPVC D.Glazing
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Offered to Let Unfurnished
Winnard & Brown are delighted to offer To Let this well maintained two bedroom town house that is located in the heart of Standish Village and providing exceptionally convenient access to local shops, schools, supermarkets, restaurants and leisure facilities. Commuting to major cities such as Manchester and Liverpool is also relatively easy with the M6 motorway connections approximately 1.5 miles away. The property is presented to an attractive standard throughout and has many additional features that includes: a stunning high gloss fitted kitchen with stainless steel double oven, welcoming lounge with wooden flooring, contemporary shower suite and large master bedroom. Offered To Let unfurnished and briefly comprising: lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms and shower room. Externally the property reveals tidy gardens to the front and rear.
RESTRICTIONS: No Pets, No smoking inside the property.
Reference Fee of £70.00 Per Person
£45.00 Per Guarantor (If Applicable)
Tenancy Agreement £42.00
Inventory Unfurnished £72.00
All including VAT
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60119312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference quakers17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winnard & Brown, Wigan - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.