|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (286 days ago)|
- ONE BRDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ON THE DOORSTEP OF HOLLINGWORTH LAKE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO GOOD LOCAL AMENITIES
- OFFERED UNFURNISHED
- AVAILABLE NOW!!
UNFURNISHED - FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE DOORSTEP OF HOLLINGWORTH LAKE AND LITTLEBOROUGH VILLAGE AMENITIES WHILST CONVENIENT FOR THE MOTORWAY/ RAILWAY NETWORK.
RENT £450 BOND £450 ADMIN FEE'S APPLY
* Half price first months rent * £450 per calander month thereafter *
Situated on the doorstep of Hollingworth lake and walking distance from the countryside park. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen, one double bedroom, three piece bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Residential parking to the rear.
Offered unfurnished. Available now. Sorry no DSS.
**£450 Rent, £450 Bond, Reference fees apply**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROC171058_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowell & Norford, Rochdale .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.