|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 July 2017 (521 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious reception room with feature fireplace and bay windows
- Beautiful secluded garden
- Plenty of period character and charm throughout
- Wooden flooring
- Fully integrated eat-in-kitchen with ample storage opportunities
- Close to Westfield shopping centre
- Available June 2017
Orchards of London are excited to offer to the market a lovely two bedroom apartment boasting an array of period charm and character throughout and benefiting from a stunning secluded garden set in the heart of Shepherd's Bush.
This property boasts two spacious double bedrooms overlooking the beautiful garden, a spacious reception room with feature fireplace and bay windows. Furthermore this apartment comprises a modern and fully integrated eat-in-kitchen with ample storage opportunites and a family bathroom.
Stanlake Road is ideally located to access Shepherd's Bush Market station (Hammersmith & City ) and Shepherd's Bush (Central & Overground).
Property ref: 121_2589_4440805
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60214333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4440805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.