|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (212 days ago)|
- Good sized dual aspect reception room
- Bright dining area with wood flooring
- Master bedroom features two recessed storage cupboards
- Well proportioned additional bedroom
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Stylish bathroom suite
- Well kept, mature communal gardens
SHORT LET. A superb two bedroom flat top floor flat offering bright and modern accommodation, gorgeous communal garden and off-street parking.
The property is ideally situated by amenities in East Molesey, with a greater selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Hampton Court and the stunning green expanses of both Hampton Court Park and Bushy Park close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60219646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1027697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.