|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (100 days ago)|
- Superb top floor apartment
- Good size bedroom with builtt-in cupboards
- Excellent condition
- Fantastic location
- Available end of June 2018
- Offered furnished or unfurnished
- Double glazed windows
- Wooden floor boards
- Bright and airy
- Close to shops and transports
The property comprises of a lovely reception room, a fully fitted kitchen, a large double bedroom with a built-in cupboard area and a modern three piece bathroom.
The property has got an abundance of light and space, double glazed windows, wooden floor boards throughout and is offered in good condition. The property has recently been repainted in white, new pictures to follow.
Offered on a furnished or unfurnished basis, the property is available from the end of June 2018.
Kilburn Lane is ideally located within a short walk of Salusbury Road and Chamberlayne Road's restaurants, pubs, vintage shops and both Queens Park (Bakerloo Line & Overground), Kensal Rise (Overground) and numerous bus routes. The wide open-space of Queens Park is also within few minutes walk.
RECEPTION 16' 2" x 9' 3" (4.93m x 2.82m)
MASTER BEDROOM 12' x 8' 6" (3.66m x 2.59m)
KITCHEN 8' 6" x 5' 8" (2.59m x 1.73m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60239753.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101541003341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mile... , Kensal Rise.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.