|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2019 (18 days ago)|
- Engaged Landlord
- Neutrally decorated
- Private rear low maintenance garden
Property reference number 5709544. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
We are delighted to offer to the rental market this very well presented, neutrally decorated, three bedroom, mid terrace family house. This spacious home offers double glazing, central heating, low maintenance rear garden, open plan lounge/diner and a fully fitted bathroom and kitchen.
The property is located in a residential area but within easy walking distance to Blackhorse Lane Tramlink stop; with easy access to East and West Croydon main line train stations. There is a good local bus services running in the area.
Also within easy walking distance is Addiscombe high street, and about ten minutes on the tram network to Croydon's two main shopping centres, where you have a good selection of retailers and restaurants.
Available 5 April 2019 (neg)
References and deposit will be required.
Only working professionals for this property.
- Blackhorse Lane Tramlink Stop (0.3 miles)
- Addiscombe Tramlink Stop (0.3 miles)
- Woodside Tramlink Stop (0.5 miles)
* Please quote ref. 5709544 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples, families and pet owners.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £300.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60271539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5709544_63499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.