|Added on Rightmove:||14 February 2019 (39 days ago)|
- 1392 sq ft Victorian property
- Three storeys with two storey rear addition
- Two double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Charming double reception room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Wonderful 90 ft East facing garden with open aspect
- EPC Rating: E
A beautiful three storey Victorian house set within this highly regarded Barnsbury location with a 90 ft private garden.
The house had been re-decorated throughout and boasts a lovely bright reception room overlooking the garden, brand new fully integrated kitchen diner, two excellent size double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property is in immaculate condition and retains lots of period features such as a working gas fireplace, wooden flooring and original shutters.
Good transport links exist at Barnsbury and Caledonian Road Overground station that connects to Canary Wharf's business area, whilst Angel and King's Cross Underground stations are close by.
EPC Rating- E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ISR180203_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Islington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.