|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2017 (255 days ago)|
- Luxury Serviced Apartment
- Large, spacious Bedroom with king-size bed
- Living area with 2 sofa beds, sleeping up to 4 in total
- Bathroom with shower
- Well equipped Kitchen and dining area
- Internet and car parking included
- Located on 1st floor
- Full Concierge Service for booking theatre tickets, taxis and restaurants
- Weekly Maid Service
- Linen included
A spacious and handsome apartment with stunning uninterrupted views over Royal Bushy Park.
Craven House is the most ideal location for both business and leisure travellers. Situated right next to the historic Hampton Court Palace, with Hampton Court Train Station less than half a mile away, offering direct trains to London Waterloo in 37 minutes.
Situated in the heart of Hampton Court, you are only moments away from the beautiful boutiques, bars, restaurants shops that this highly desirable area is famous for. Minutes away from the river Thames and Hampton Court Palace, this luxury apartment is only 0.4 miles away from Hampton Court Train Station, with direct trains to London Waterloo taking only 37 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60273827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference hale3735158SL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.