|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 July 2017 (460 days ago)|
- A Fantastic Fully Renovated Three Bedroom Home
- Brand New Modern Kitchen and Family Bathroom
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms & Single Bedroom
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating System
- *** Available Immediately ***
*** HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES ***
A Fantastic Fully Renovated Three Bedroom End Terrace Property. The accommodation briefly comprises of spacious lounge and modern fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a great sized double bedroom and family bathroom/wc. To the second floor there is one large double bedroom and a further single bedroom.
The property benefits from UPVC Double Glazing throughout and a newly installed gas central heating system.
The property is available immediately so call the office today to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60315973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 150489R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.