|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (286 days ago)|
- A most delightful mid terrace cottage
- A little bit of countryside in the middle of a town
- 2 bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Large garden with many areas of interest
- Outside utility room and storage shed
- EPC D57
- Available for viewings NOW - call today to book your appointment
A little bit of countryside in the middle of a town!
We are delighted to be able to offer this delightful mid terraced cottage which enjoys a particularly enviable tucked away position. However, boasting easy access to local amenities, schooling and bus routes.
The cottage is particularly light and airy being decorated in neutral colours having tasteful historic elements included in it's final presentation.
The lounge is to the front of the property which overlooks the large front garden. There is a beautiful feature inglenook fireplace with electric 'woodburner' style heater.
The kitchen diner is located to the rear. The kitchen is in keeping with the property being a cream 'shaker style' cabinet.
2 bedrooms to the first floor together with the family bathroom.
Externally the property offers the most beautiful front garden which is larger than average offering many different areas of interest, to include a decked patio area, lawned areas with mature shrubs and hedging, a further pergola with climbing plants and a vine.
To the rear of the property there is a small courtyard which leads to the outside utility area and storage shed.
Viewings for this property are available NOW - call today to book your viewing to avoid disappointment.
Sorry NO PETS
Sorry No Housing Benefit Applicants
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60317425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7906696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Falcon Properties, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.