|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (107 days ago)|
- Completely redecorated and newly carpeted throughout
- 2 bedroom semi situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position with open views across the countryside.
- Close to excellent schools and facilities and only 10 minutes drive to the Pilgrim Hospital.
- 1 double & 1 single bedroom
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C72 / Council Tax Band: A
Completely redecorated and newly carpeted throughout 2 bedroom semi situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position with open views across the countryside.
This semi-detached property is located in the popular sought after village of Sibsey. Close to excellent schools and facilities and only 10 minutes drive to the Pilgrim Hospital.
Lounge: 14'3" x 12'8" with open plan staircase giving extra space, tv. and telephone point.
Kitchen: 10'1" x 9'4" fully fitted with modern wall and base units, tiled floor, built-in cooker with gas hob and extractor, tiled splash back, plumbing for washing machine and downstairs W.C. built-in cupboard housing gas central boiler and side access.
Separate conservatory with tiled floor.
Bathroom with white 3 piece suite comprising bath with mixer shower, shower screen and tiling to splash back. Hand basin & W.C.
Bedroom 1 double with built in storage cupboard and carpet to floor
Bedroom 2 single to rear of property with carpet to floor.
uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Fully enclosed rear garden completely flagged with open views and wooden shed for storage, off road parking to front.
Energy Efficiency Rating: C72
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60324098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27ChurchWalk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Boston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.