|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- Elegant six bedroom detached house
- Newly extended and refurbished throughout with a high finish
- Stunning eat-in open-plan Mark Wilkinson kitchen
- Three luxurious reception rooms
- Six beautiful bedrooms with three en-suites
- Further benefits from a gym, study, utility room and garage
- Attractive private garden with a large patio area
- Secure gated entrance with generous off-street parking
LONG LET. Enviably located, this exceptional six bedroom Victorian house has been newly renovated with a luxurious finish throughout and further benefits from a beautiful garden and a gated entrance with off-street parking.
South Hill Avenue benefits from a fantastic location close to the amenities in Harrow on the Hill. The historic High Street of Harrow on the Hill is within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 988168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.