|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2019 (34 days ago)|
- 4 large double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms plus additional toilet
- Pretty private garden
- Extensive through lounge and dining room
- Spacious kitchen with dining area
Please quote reference 36859 when enquiring about this property
A great opportunity to rent a lovely spacious house set over 4 floors perfectly located for the shops, amenities and transport links of Holloway and Finsbury Park. The house is ready to move straight into. Part furnished currently but the landlord is open to discussion.
- Two huge double bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows with additional space for sofa/study area.
- Two additional double bedrooms with garden view.
- Large family bathroom with shower over the bath, additional WC on first floor and new shower room with WC to top floor.
- The kitchen is large, newly decorated and refurbished with space for a dining table. French doors open out onto the private walled garden.
- The lounge and open plan dining area provide plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining and there are french doors directly out into the garden.
- The two top floor bedrooms have newly fitted carpets and the whole house has been freshly redecorated.
- Top floor provides a new shower room, WC and wash basin.
NOTEthe floor plan indicates a kitchenette - this has been replaced with the new shower room.
This is a great house to rent for a family looking for more space, or could suit a maximum of 4 professional sharers or 2 couples looking to have plenty of their own living space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0036859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.