|Added on Rightmove:||09 June 2017 (468 days ago)|
- Fully Fitted Integrated kitchen
- 2 Bathroom with high spec fittings
- 2 Double Bedroom with modern furniture
- Gorgeous Open Plan reception
- Close to bricklane, Liverpool stn
- Furnished with high spec furniture
- Close to City , Train & Tube Stn
- 24 / 7 Transport Link
- available now
Clarke and Lloyds are delighted to offer this 2 bedroom flat with 2 bathroom close to Bricklane,Aldgate east,Spitalfields.The flat comprises with two large double rooms and open plan kitchen with fully fitted integrated kitchen, Fully tilled bathroom one communal & one ensuit, Fully furnished with modern furniture and appliances including,fridge freezer and washer/dryer,dishwasher and fully wooden floored throughout and decorated to a high standard.
The flat is located in heart of E1 , the most promissing location in terms access to city of london either just walking or by or train its 10-15 min walk from Liverpool station and Lonodn bridge. Please book the appointment before miss the opportunity to live dream appartment in tmers of size, finishing , brand new , ideal location .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL_001109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke & Lloyds Property Consultants, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.