|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 July 2017 (376 days ago)|
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- BRAND NEW FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO LUXURIOUS SHOWER ROOMS
- BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION ROOM
- ADDITIONAL DINING ROOM
- PRIVATE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Hunters are proud to present this beautiful four bedroom house in the ever popular Plaistow, E13. Having been refurbished throughout, if you are seeking high standard living then look no further! On the ground floor you will find two large, bright and airy reception rooms, one of which can be used as an additional bedroom. You will also benefit from a large dining area, which leads you to a brand new kitchen, equipped with high quality appliances. You will also have two brand new shower rooms, both of which are finished to a luxurious standard. To the rear you will find your very own private garden. On the first floor are three large double bedrooms, all of which allow an abundance of natural sunlight. Further benefits include new flooring and newly painted / decorated, throughout. The property also offers double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Well located, you will be within close proximity to both Plaistow and Upton Park Station, offering the district line. There are many other shops and amenities on offer, including supermarket giants Tesco and the open fields of Upperton Road West Park.
Available immediately, we highly recommend to book your viewing as soon as possible to truly appreciate the ample space and high quality finish this property has to offer. Call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99222194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.