|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2019 (29 days ago)|
- Gated conversion development
- Onsite concierge, 24/7 security and superfast broadband
- Wood effect flooring throughout and recessed lighting
- Modern interior with open plan living area
- On-site maintenance team
- Onsite social events
- Gated parking available
*Not available for students- unless also in suitable employment. PHD accepted*
Clarendon Court is part of the recently completed development known as Clarendon Quarter. The scheme provides a mix of studio, 1 and 2 bed apartments, with a residents gym, laundry room and various club lounges. It enjoys plenty of onsite amenities, including a roof terrace, bicycle storage, landscaped gardens and super-fast broadband. Tesco Express is a 10 minute walk away and the development also has easy access to the city centre via bus or on foot.
**For more information or to book a viewing, please contact our rentals team. Open ‘till 6pm Monday-Thursdays!**
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2468697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgans North Leeds Rentals, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.