|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 March 2019 (24 days ago)|
- Impressive three bedroom mid-terrace house
- Presented to an incredibly high standard throughout
- Offers bright and contemporary accommodation
- Substantial kitchen/dining room on the lower ground floor
- Bay fronted double reception room with feature fireplace
- Three generous sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite
- Additional shower room and good use of storage throughout
- Private garden to the rear
SHORT LET. Offered in superb condition throughout this three bedroom mid-terrace house offers bright and contemporary accommodation on a quiet residential street moments from the green open spaces of Clissold Park.
Leconfield Road is a tree-lined residential street located within close proximity to the green open spaces of Clissold Park while the diverse shops, bars and restaurants of fashionable Upper Street and Essex Road are also only moments away. Transport links
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60411732.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1094151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.