|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2017 (464 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Flat In Walthamstow Village
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Flat
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
- Spacious Fully Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Repainted Throughout
- Close To Walthamstow Central Tube Station
- Moments Walk to Walthamstow Village
*MUST BE SEEN* Wonderlease are proud to present a fantastic two bedroom flat, located in the highly sought after area of Walthamstow Village. Benefits include two double bedrooms, first floor, open plan kitchen/living area, spacious fully fitted kitchen/diner, gas central heating, double glazing. The property is close to Walthamstow Central Tube Station, bus services on Hoe Street, shops and amenities. *Available from 25th July*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WDRL_000928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wonderlease Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.