|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2017 (399 days ago)|
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious double reception room with two fireplaces
- Lovely and modern kitchen/dining room with patio access
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish shower room, bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Ample storage space and a bright study
- Charming private patio and garden
- Moments from nearby amenities
LONG LET. An amazing four bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout, a private patio and garden, situated in an excellent Victoria Park location.
Warneford Street is situated moments from the amenities that can be found on Mare Street and the delightful Broadway Market with its vibrant bars, restaurants and cafes while the green open spaces of Victoria Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1029071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.