|Added on Rightmove:||14 June 2017 (400 days ago)|
- Spacious three bedroom townhouse
- Well presented throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Two driveway parking spaces
- Gated private development
- Many local amenities
- Excellent transport links
- Council tax: Wian band E
- Must be viewed to appreciate!
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this well presented, spacious three bedroom townhouse on the sought after Abbeycroft Close, Astley. The property is offered on a part-furnished basis (white-goods + two draw chests) and comprises a spacious entrance hall with guest w/c and under stair storage, lounge, conservatory and a kitchen/diner. To the first floor are the second and third bedrooms, family bathroom and study. To the second floor is the master suite which is a wealth of space and incorporates a large walk in wardrobe (not pictured) and a four piece en-suite bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
Externally the property has two driveway parking spaces and is located on a secure private development with remote entrance gates. There is a low maintenance rear garden area to the rear with side access. Ideally located within walking distance of local shops, schools, takeaway's and two family pubs. There are also excellent commuter links by both car and bus with the new Leigh to Manchester guided bus-way just a 10 minute walk away. Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60449251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.