|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (598 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Excellent location off Hernes Road
- Walking distance to Summertown shops
- Regular buses to Oxford City
- Ground floor apartment
- 1 double and 1 single bedroom
- Gas central heating
This is a ground floor apartment which has been recently refurbished. The property is situated in this highly sought after location off Hernes Road which is walking distance to Summertown which features many local shops and amenities along with regular buses into the city centre which is a short ride away.
Upon entering the property you will find an entrance hallway leading to lounge area with leather two seater sofa and table and chairs, kitchen with wooden units with cooker, fridge, washing machine and microwave, master bedroom with double bed and wardrobe, single bedroom with single bed and wardrobe, bathroom with white suite and shower attachment.
The property benefits from gas central heating and has allocated parking.
The property is offered furnished and is available now.
Viewing highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60553148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000093651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.