|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- 50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT
- · Lovely spacious flat divided over two levels
- · Unfurnished
- · Superb living room
- · One double bedroom
- · Gas fired central heating/double glazing
- · Potential long term let/off road parking
- · Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- · Council tax band A / EPC - E
- · Deposit £600/To apply for this property your income must be £14 850 minimum
50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT
A beautiful, spacious first floor apartment, split over two levels, and decorated to the highest of standards throughout. The accommodation comprises, entrance lobby, ground floor utility area, one double bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower fitted over the bath, gas fired central heating and also having separate WC. Superb sitting room and kitchen. Situated within walking distance of the town centre and within easy reach of local amenities and just over one mile to Princess Diana of Wales Hospital. Potential long term let. EPC - E. 50%
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on 21st June 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable £600
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60571291.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30014481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.