|Added on Rightmove:||22 June 2017 (425 days ago)|
- High gloss finish kitchens
- Slash back tiles
- Top of the range appliances
- Intergrated kitchen where possible
- Smart bathrooms Suites fully tiled
- Chrome bathroom suites fully tiled
- Spot light / decorated lighting
- feature painted walls in the lounge
Set within a brand new development, this sparkling 2 bed apartment offers generous accomodation throughout with high standard finishing
This apartment consists of 2 double bedrooms, open plan reception room bathed in natural light, Fully fitted kitchen with all modern appliances and fully tiled bathrooms. The apartment is finished upto extremely high standards and boosts character throughout. Further benefits include beautiful balcony. It would be perfect for a professional couple
Located enviably close to large number of local ammenities and have access to 3 stations
1. Limehouse DLR 6 minutes walk,
2.Mile End (Central Line)
3. Stepney Green (Hammersmith and City, and the District Line)
Please call our office as soon as possible in order to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL_002584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke & Lloyds Property Consultants, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.