|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (606 days ago)|
- * FANTASTIC CHARACTER PROPERTY!!
- * UNDER GOING MODERNISATION
- * SOME ROOMS HAVE BEEN REDECORATED WITH NEW CARPETS!
- * Rooms available NOW!!
- * From £90 for single occupancy per week to include all utilities
- * From £130 for double occupancy per week to include all utilities
- * Some available with en suite
- * NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- * Communal kitchen, dining room and lounge
- * LARGE Communal garden to rear
***ROOMS TO RENT FROM £90 PER WEEK***
* FANTASTIC CHARACTER PROPERTY!!
* UNDER GOING MODERNISATION
* SOME ROOMS RECENTLY REDECORATED WITH NEW CARPETS!
* Rooms available NOW!!
* From £90 for single occupancy per week to include all utilities
* From £130 for double occupancy per week to include all utilities
* Some available with en suite
* NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
* Communal kitchen, dining room and lounge
* LARGE Communal garden to rear
* Ample off road parking
* £180 administration fee applicable to ALL rooms
General Information - Offered for sale is this imposing detached residence currently operating on a commercial basis and run as a guest house with 20 guest bedrooms with wash hand basins (5 en suite, 5 with W/Cs), 4 shower rooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 W/Cs, a fully fitted communal kitchen, communal lounge and dining room, ample parking and good gardens. Gas central heating. Details of income and occupancy are available at our office. Excellent business opportunity. Owner occupation could easily be created if required.
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - Feature fireplace.
Dining Room -
Kitchen - Wall and base units with worktop surfaces. Store room/pantry off kitchen.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with en-suite.
Bedroom 2 - Single bedroom with WC.
Second Lounge/Bedroom - With patio doors leading to the rear courtyard and garden.
Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom.
Bedroom 4 - Single bedroom.
Bedroom 5 - Twin room
Bedroom 6 - Double bedroom.
Bedroom 7 - Single or twin room
Bedroom 8 - Double bedroom.
Laundry Room -
Bedroom 9 - Double bedroom with en-suite.
Bedroom 10 - Double bedroom.
Bedroom 11 - Single bedroom.
Bedroom 12 - Single bedroom
Bathroom - 2 bathrooms on ground floor. 1 bathroom to first floor.
Shower Room - 3 shower rooms on ground floor. 1 shower room to first floor.
W/C - 2 W/C's to ground floor.
Staircase To First Floor - Feature stained glass window.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 13 - Single bedroom with WC.
Bedroom 14 - Double bedroom with en-suite.
Bedroom 15 - Double bedroom with en-suite.
Bedroom 16 - Double bedroom with en-suite.
Bedroom 17 - Double bedroom with en-suite.
Bedroom 18 - Double bedroom with en-suite.
Bedroom 19 - Double bedroom with en-suite.
Bedroom 20 - Single bedroom.
Bedroom 21 -
Outside - Front - Large parking area providing parking for numerous vehicles.
Outside - Side - Paved area to the side with seating.
Outside - Rear - Paved area and lawned area.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26388048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keith Taylor, Selby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.