|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2017 (385 days ago)|
- Coffee Shop - Lease for sale
- Potential of changing theusage to A3 restaurant
- High footfall
- Close to Aldgate east station
- Short walk to liverpool street and spitalfields market
Clarke and Lloyds property consultants are pleased to offer this fantastic opportunity to acquire well established on Goulston Street, ideally located close to Aldgate station and petticoat lane market. With heavy lunchtime footfall, there are a number of ventures that could arise from this place.
The shop has A1 usage and is trading as a coffee shop. The ventilation ducts are present in the basement, so the property can be turned into a restaurant subject to obtaining A3 planning permission from the local borough of tower hamlets. The ground floor comprises of prominent shop front, open plan shop floor with generous customer seating area, tiled flooring throughout, beautiful customer service counter. The basement comprises of kitchenette and office.
The property is located just a stone's throw away from from Aldgate Eastunderground station and Aldgate underground station. Liverpool Street, Bishopsgate and the famous Spitalfields market are just a short walk away.
Please call now to arrange a viewing
Lease: The property is available by way of lease assignment from our client. Approximately 8 years left on the original FRI lease (RENEWABLE)
Rent:- £15,600.00 per annum exclusive
Rent review:- Every 5th anniversary of the lease term start date. Next review due in the year 2020
Premium:- On Application
Business Rates:- £800 per annum. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the local borough of tower hamlets
Viewing:- Strictly by appointment via Clarke & Lloyds Property Consultants
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL_002592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke & Lloyds Property Consultants, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.