|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Excellent two bedroom period conversion
- Set over the ground and basement floors
- Contemporary open plan living space
- Boasts a sleek modern kitchen
- Offers a stylish white bathroom suite
- Features fresh décor throughout
- Benefits a private rear garden
- Close to local shops and amenities
LONG LET. This stylish two bedroom period conversion is set over the ground and basement floors, offering an open-plan living space with a sleek contemporary kitchen, two well proportioned double bedrooms and private garden.
The property is situated in a peaceful residential area, close to a selection of local shops and amenities. Local green spaces include Central Park. Within easy reach of reliable transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1030293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.