|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 September 2017 (346 days ago)|
- Beautifully finished
- Wonderful setting and views
- Peaceful location yet walking distance from Canary Wharf
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Secure private parking space
Call us between our extended opening hours of 6 - 10PM Monday to Thursday to arrange an appointment A beautifully refurbished two bedroom two bathroom apartment, with lovely direct river views and the Canary Wharf skyline. Dunbar Wharf is located on Narrow Street in Limehouse and just moments from Westferry DLR station or a short walk into Canary Wharf. Located directly on the river the apartment is wonderfully peaceful and the current owner has spent a lot of time and expense creating a lovely home. A large semi open plan reception room leads onto a private balcony facing the river, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances including steam oven and wine fridge, two double bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms, fitted storage and a secure underground parking space. Apartments of this quality are rare on the lettings market and early viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60696949.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P155310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.